Amiyoga teacher training has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance UK, demonstrating that this course is of the highest standards. Upon qualifying trainees will receive the Amiyoga teacher training certificate certified by Yoga Alliance and our graduates may use the title Registered Yoga teacher 200RYT as a sign of quality training when they upgrade membership with Yoga Alliance UK
This accreditation is an internationally recognised qualification allowing you teach yoga world wide
Course dates 2018 fully booked, 2019 dates date to be confirmed soon.
200 HR Yoga Teacher Training course in Hull, East Yorkshire
Amiyoga Yoga teacher training course with Ann-Marie Mainprize is accreditied by Yoga Alliance to empower and train dedicated yoga practitioners to teach with confidence, knowledge and safety and to provide variations to suit all levels of practice and health issues. This course presents a strong foundation in the principles of teaching Hatha and Vinyasa yoga in a safe and effective manner with a strong emphasis on
Alignment, Anatomy and Yoga Therapy.
This course consists of 24 tuition days over 12 months and includes the following areas of study-
- Asana- Principles of Practice, Adjustments (Passive, resistive and Thai yoga) Alignment and benefits
- Preparatory techniques to loosen, prepare and warm the body up prior to Asana Practice
- Health consultations and initial assessment
- Pranayama techniques
- History and Philosophy of yoga practice
- Functional Anatomy and physiology
- Subtle anatomy, chakra's, Banda's and Nadis,
- Encouraging alignment and recognising asana postural habits using Alexander technique
- Yoga therapy techniques for stress, anxiety, depression, back issues, scaitica, knee, hip and shoulder issues.
- Teaching methodology and how to teach effectively using demonstration and verbal instruction
- Business of yoga, including marketing, setting up classes, running your business
- Developing your home practice and teaching style
- Teaching one to one lessons
- Throughout this course you will be encouraged to develop and record your personal
practice, observe other yoga teachers and attend classes/workshops to assist Ann-Marie
- Student and teacher relationship, professionalism and ethics
- You will also plan and teach micro yoga classes within the course setting to your fellow
teacher trainers to improve confidence in your teaching practice
- Learning Sanskrit pronunciation
- Lesson planning to meet all individual needs of student
This course consists of 24 tuition weekend dates over 12 modules-
20th/21st January - 17th/18th February - 24th/25th March - 14th/15th April
12th/13th May - 9th/10th June - 7th/8th July - 4th/5th August - 8th/9th September
6th/7th October - 3rd/4th November - 1st/2nd December
Total course cost is £2500 (Payments can be made using the Amiyoga interest free payment plan) and includes-
24 Teacher training days with Ann-Marie Mainprize
Functional Anatomy and physiology handbook
Yoga teacher training Course manual
Opportunity to assist Ann-Marie Mainprize at Manchester Om Yoga show, Retreats, events and Festivals.
Teacher trainee membership and insurance with Yoga Alliance Professionals which covers you to teach 2 classes per week during your teacher training course.